(TAR Download) T-Mobile is rolling out UVU2DPD1 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for Galaxy Note 5 N920T
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920T users have the ability and the responsibility to make better Android experience beginning today. Because a big update has officially started to roll out.
The update brings build number N920TUVU2DPD1, it introduces the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Obviously, the N920TUVU2DPD1 update is not simply give you the latest Android version, but also give you many changes, such as some bundled applications like Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp have been kindly deleted, the Decrypt device function is no longer supported, and more.
The N920TUVU2DPD1 Android Marshmallow update is now rolling out via the OTA, you can also manually check it:
- Go to Settings menu
- About device
- Software update
Once a new update is available, please easily download and install it just following the on screen prompts. It’s kindly note that during installation, you will not be able to use the device, including the ability to call or text emergency calls.
And in some case, if you are unable to receive an online OTA pushing, don’t worry, here is local TAR package.
TARs Download Directly
Flash TAR Firmware
Boot Galaxy Note 5 To Odin Mode
USB Driver Download
About N920TUVU2DPD1 Firmware
- Android Version: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Android Security Patch Level: 02 April, 2016
- Model Number: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T
- Build Number: N920TUVU2DPD1
- PDA: N920TUVU2DPD1
- CSC: N920TTMB2DPD1
- Country: USA
- Changelist: 110166628
- Build Date: Friday, 01 April, 2016 04:33:32 +0000
- Product Code: TMB
Also, the similar Samsung Marshmallow update from T-Mobile:
- (TAR Download) T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge+ has also receiving Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update with build G928TUVU2DPD1
- (TAR Download) Galaxy Note 5 N920C is receiving XXU2BPB6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA update
- Verizon Galaxy Note 5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA update with build N920VVRU2BPB2