(TAR Download) T-Mobile Galaxy S7 G930T and S7 Edge G935T receiving UVU2APD7 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update
There is no doubt the Galaxy S7 series (Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge) are the best Android phones in the current world. However, there are also a few minor problem.
Well, and according to some users, when you press the Volume button to change the volume, or you press the Power button to wake the device, what is really weird is there is no responding to anything. As you can imagine, it was somewhat of a bad thing.
Now, Samsung has started fixing the bugs for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge on T-Mobile USA. The new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update with build G930TUVU2APD7 and G935TUVU2APD7 have already been released to both phones separately .
The both updates are now rolling out via the OTA, you can manually check for updates, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings menu
- Tap About device
- Once a new update is available, tap Download updates
- Then tap OK
- Tap Start
- When you see a restart message, tap OK
As usual, you can download the correct TAR firmware package, then manually install it by using Odin to get the latest update.
G930TUVU2APD7 TAR Download Directly
G935TUVU2APD7 TAR Download Directly
Install TAR Firmware By Using Odin
Boot Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge To Odin Mode
USB Driver Download
Simple Installation Guide
- Make sure you have a Windows computer
- Install Samsung Android USB Driver to your computer
- Unzip the firmware file that you downloaded
- Unzip Odin3 v3.10.7.zip
- Run Odin3 v3.10.7
- Reboot your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge to Odin or Download Mode
- Connect your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge to computer
- On Odin3, click on AP to select your TAR firmware package, don’t change any other options. On this, AP equivalent to PDA, BL equivalent to Boot Loader, CP equivalent to Modem.
- Click on Start to flash firmware