(TAR Download) Galaxy S6 G920F stock G920FXXU3DPAD Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update
Korean conglomerate Samsung Electronics released the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for its Galaxy S6 just a week ago. The update is rolling out via OTA. If you can remember my articles, the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update had also been released to Galaxy Note 5.
As a Samsung user, you may already know this update. But if you haven’t received the new update notification, I’m very glad to help you.
There is a single flashable Odin TAR firmware package for you. It comes with build number G920FXXU3DPAD. On this your Galaxy S6’s model number have to be SM-G920F.
Well, you can manually update your phone to the latest Android version. Everything is ready for you here.
TARs Download Directly
To flash the above TAR firmware file, please use Odin to finish it.
Boot Galaxy S6 to Odin Mode
- Power Off your phone
- Reboot phone by pressing and holding down Power, Volume Down and Home keys
There is also a detailed guide to tell you how to boot your Galaxy S6 to Download or Odin mode.
You may also want to download USB driver for your phone, here it is.
About G920FXXU3DPAD Firmware
- Android Version: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Model Number: Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F
- Build Number: G920FXXU3DPAD
- PDA: G920FXXU3DPAD
- CSC: G920FOXA3DPAE
- Country: France
- Changelist: 7025264
- Build Date: Friday, 22 Jan 2016 13:50:27 +0000
- Product Code: XEF
Simple Installation Guide
- Make sure you have a Windows computer
- Install Samsung Android USB Driver to your computer
- Unzip the firmware file that you downloaded
- Unzip Odin3 v3.10.7
- Run Odin3 v3.10.7
- Reboot your Galaxy S6 SM-G920F to Download Mode
- Connect your Galaxy S6 SM-G920F to computer
- On Odin3, click on AP to select your TAR firmware package, don’t change any other options
- Click on Start to flash firmware