(OTA DLOAD Download) Huawei Mate S L09 getting B177 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update
The B177 update brings a few optimization for your Huawei Mate S L09, like enhanced Wi-Fi performance, the update brings also new security patch from Google.
Huawei is currently rolling out the B177 update via the OTA, you should be able to receive an available update notification soon. And as always, there is the single flashable package from Huawei Info for you.
OTA DLOADs Download Directly
Please kindly note that the above file is an OTA ZIP package, on this it is not a full DLOAD firmware file. And I mean, please make your Mate S L09 is running on B145 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware version before flash, if you are not, you need to flash the B145 firmware first.
OTA DLOAD Installation Guide
- Unzip OTA DLOAD firmware file you downloaded, you can get a ZIP file, such as update.zip
- Transfer update.zip you unzipped to the dload folder in the root directory of Huawei Mate S L09’s inner or SD storage, if there is not dload folder, please manually create it.
- Make sure you have disconnect your Huawei Mate S L09 from computer
- Go Settings menu
- Tap Menu button in the bottom middle of the screen
- Local Update
- Select update.zip you transferred
Also, you can get the full B145 DLOAD firmware package for convenience.
B145 Full DLOADs Download Directly
- HUAWEI_Mate S_firmware_CRR-L09_Android 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_05013FSY_C432B145CUSTC432D003_Sweden.zip
For the installation of full DLOAD package, please refer to: