(OTA DLOAD Download) Huawei Mate 7 L09 getting the final B522 Android 6.0 Marshmallow update
The final Marshmallow update is now available for a new Huawei device. This time is the hugely popular Huawei Ascend Mate 7.
The new Android Marshmallow update bears new build number MT7-L09C432B522. In other words, the update is currently for Huawei Ascend Mate 7 with model number is MT7-L09.
According to the Huawei, as I mentioned ate the beginning of this article , the B522 firmware version is the final Android Marshmallow version for the Mate 7.
The update brings Android 6.0 Marshmallow and EMUI v4.0. Of course, it is not only about new Android version, but also special enhancements, particularly improved Bluetooth stability and Battery consumption.
The update is rolling out via the OTA, however, the pushing is presented and distributed. If you can no longer wait for the delivery of the OTA, you can get the OTA DLOAD firmware package below, then manually flash it to your device.
OTA DLOADs Download Directly
OTA DLOAD Installation Guide
- Please download the OTA DLOAD file update.zip, please don’t unzip it
- Transfer update.zip you downloaded to the dload folder in the top level directory of Huawei Mate 7 L09’s inner or SD storage, if there is not dload folder, please manually create it
- Make sure you have disconnect your Huawei Mate 7 L09 from computer
- Please Power off your Huawei Mate 7 L09
- Holding down the Volume Up key and Volume Down key, then press the Power key to reboot your Huawei Mate 7 L09
- Your device will enter the Software Upgrade Mode
- The update process will start and your Huawei Mate 7 L09 will then reboot automatically
Please kindly note that you may need a prerequisite that your Huawei Mate 7 is now running on B513 firmware version before flash the new B522 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA update.
And for convenience, you can also get B513 firmware update for your Mate 7 L09 from here.
B513 OTA DLOADs Download Directly