(Odin TAR Download) Verizon Galaxy S5 receiving G900VVRU2BOE1 Android 5.0 Lollipop update
You know, as an Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 user, you can update your phone to new Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware version via an OTA in form of build number G900VVRU2BOE1 . And, have you got it? If you keep saying you can’t receive it, there is a new way to let you finish your upgrade.
What is that? OK, I think that is not a foreign concept. Yes, you can use Odin TAR firmware package.
TARs Download Directly
To install, you can use flash tool named Odin.
Odin Download Directly
Before you begin, remember to make your phone is Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5, its model number is SM-G900V. At this point, please install the above TAR firmware package on any other device.
Well then, go on, play it.
TAR Firmware Installation
You need to boot your phone to Download Mode during installation.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Boot To Download Mode
- Power Off your phone
- Press and hold Volume Down, Power, and Home key together until you see a Warning! screen
- Press Volume Up to confirm to boot to Download Mode
USB Driver Download
More Lollipop update for Samsung Galaxy S5
- Galaxy S5 G900F G900FXXU1BNL2 Android 5.0 Lollipop TAR download
- Galaxy S5 G900L stock G900LKLU1BNL2 Android 5.0 Lollipop TAR download
- Galaxy S5 G900F stock G900FXXU1BNL9 Android 5.0 Lollipop rolling out in Spani, TAR download
- UK Galaxy S5 Lollipop update rolling out, G900FXXU1BOA3 Android 5.0 TAR download
- Taiwan Galaxy S5 G900I ZTU1BOA1 Android 5.0 Lollipop update TAR download
- ATT Galaxy S5 G900A Android 5.0 Lollipop with build G900AUCU3BOC4 update starting
- Sprint Galaxy S5 is receiving G900PVPU2BOD3 Android 5.0 update, brings factory reset protection
- (Odin TAR Download) T-Mobile Galaxy S5 receiving Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update with build G900TUVU1FOF6