(Odin TAR Download) T-Mobile Galaxy S5 receiving Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update with build G900TUVU1FOF6
I would have to say, T-Mobile coped well on the firmware update.
After Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge:
- (Odin TAR Download) T-Mobile Galaxy S6 getting G920TUVU2COF6 Android 5.1.1 Update
- (Odin TAR Download) Update T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge to the latest G925TUVU2COF6 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware
T-Mobile is starting to roll out new Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update to its Galaxy S5 G900T. The update brings a new build number G900TUVU1FOF6. In fact, according to the T-Mobile, the update beginning June 22.
The update includes various bug fixes and device improvements. You can now update your T-Mobile Galaxy S5 via OTA.
If you have not got an available OTA update notification, you can try to check it manually:
- Go to Settings
- Tap About device
- Tap Software update
As the previous T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, there is also standard Odin TAR firmware file for you.
TARs Download Directly
USB Driver Download
Boot Samsung Galaxy S5 into Odin mode
- Power off your phone
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power at the same time
- Release the keys when Warning! to be displayed on the screen
- Press Volume Up to boot phone to Download Mode
Congratulations! Your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 is now running the latest G900TUVU1FOF6 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware version.