(Odin TAR Download) Samsung Z1 Z130H receiving DDU0CPD6 Tizen 220.127.116.11 update
The update comes with the build number Z130HDDU0CPD6, it includes a lot of important new features and improvements, like WhatsApp call, Ultra data saving mode, Call recording, usual bug fixes and more.
The DDU0CPD6 update is now rolling out via the OTA, which is confirmed in Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.
However, if you have not received the update, you can manually check for updates, just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings menu
- Tap About device
- Tap Software update
- Tap Check for updates
- Once you find an available update, just download and install it follow the on-screen prompts
As usual, you can also manually update this new Tizen 2.4 firmware version by using a correct TAR firmware package. Of course, the flash tool Odin is required.
TARs Download Directly
- Z130HDDU0CPD6_Z130HODD0CPD6_NPL.TAR (Nepal Samsung Z1 Z130H )
- Z130HDDU0CPD6_Z130HODD0CPD6_SLK.TAR (Sri Lanka Samsung Z1 Z130H )
As I mentioned, please use Odin to flash the above TAR package.
USB Driver Download
Boot Samsung Z1 into Odin mode
- Power off your phone
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power at the same time
- Release the keys when Warning! to be displayed on the screen
- Press Volume Up to boot phone to Odin Mode