How to enable or disable Developer options on you Asus ZenFone 2?
Jesse Han 2015.03.13 3:23 Jesse Han
Asus ZenFone 2 Enable Developer options
- Tap All apps icon on home screen, you will enter All apps screen
- Tap Settings icon on All apps screen, you will enter Settings menu
- Go to About on Settings menu, and Software information, and tap Build number 7 times
- Back to Settings menu, you will see Developer options
Asus ZenFone 2 Disable Developer options
- Go to Apps on Settings menu, and ALL, and then tap Settings, you will enter Settings App info screen
- Tap Clear data on Settings App info screen
This is it!