(Firmware Download) OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.0 Open Beta 8 based on Android 7.0 Nougat update officially here
OnePlus 3’s Android 7.0 Nougat update is now officially available over Open Beta 8 build, for all OnePlus 3 owners, there is certainly a great thing about something that you’ve been wanting to happen for so long, And feel the joy? Yes, you will fell at that moment.
The update brings OxygenOS 4.0, the Android Nougat version is 7.0 and the security patch is 01 December, 2016.
With this new update, the performance of OnePlus 3 will get significant improvement, the important changes include UI changes like new Notifications design and new Settings menu design, multitasking on Multi-window function, support for DPI’s customization, added Status bar icon options, added quick launch for 3rd party applications, enhanced Shelf customization.
You can easily get this new update since the full Rom file is now available for download.
ROMs Download Directly
To install the update, just to follow the instructions.
There is also a simple guide for you:
- Transfer the Rom Zip file you downloaded to your phone
- Boot your phone to Recovery mode by holding down Power button and Volume Down button when the phone is power down
- Please wipe data and cache
- Install Rom Zip file
- When the installation is completed, please wipe data and cache again
- Reboot your phone normally
Enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat on your OnePlus 3.