(Factory Images Download) Google May 2016 security 6.0.1 update brings build MXC89F, MTC19T, MOB30I, MOB30G, MOB30H, MOB30J
The time is up for your last update, yep, the month was up. So as the new month begins, you will likely still be thinking about what occurred. If you are a Google Nexus user, you will get the new security update.
Google has started to release new May security patch for its Nexus line, you can now download the corresponding factory image from Google’ server.
There is no doubt that the new update brings the latest security patches. Android version is still Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The May 2016 security update comes with build number MXC89F, MTC19T, MOB30I, MOB30G, MOB30H or MOB30J, it all depends on your Nexus device.
Factory Images Download Directly
- ryu-mxc89f-factory-6172a9f5.tgz ("ryu" Pixel C MXC89F Android 6.0.1)
- angler-mtc19t-factory-1ad31a27.tgz ("angler" Nexus 6P MTC19T Android 6.0.1)
- bullhead-mtc19t-factory-6d8cfe6e.tgz ("bullhead" Nexus 5X MTC19T Android 6.0.1)
- shamu-mob30i-factory-21357b09.tgz ("shamu" Nexus 6 MOB30I Android 6.0.1)
- fugu-mob30g-factory-167614e5.tgz "fugu" Nexus Player MOB30G Android 6.0.1)
- volantisg-mob30g-factory-df8da425.tgz "volantisg" Nexus 9 LTE MOB30G Android 6.0.1)
- volantis-mob30g-factory-200f97b5.tgz ("volantis" Nexus 9 WiFi MOB30G Android 6.0.1)
- hammerhead-mob30h-factory-66d165e6.tgz ("hammerhead" Nexus 5 LTE MOB30H Android 6.0.1)
- razor-mob30j-factory-a2878e21.tgz ("razor" for Nexus 7 2013 WiFi MOB30J Android 6.0.1)
- razorg-mob30j-factory-976a9821.tgz ("razorg" Nexus 7 2013 3G MOB30J Android 6.0.1)
There is no update for the Nexus 10, it looks like that the April 2016 security update was the last official update for the Nexus 10.
You can get the May 2016 security update by manually flashing the correct factory image:
It’s kindly note that please unlock your bootloader before flash factory image.