Enjoy Galaxy S7 Edge G935F’s XXU1APB6 firmware on your Galaxy S6 G920F and S6 Edge G925F with NobleRom
You know, most people have not really received their Samsung’ new flagship Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. However, the both phones have attracted our attention, especially a large number of Android developers, by Samsung’s strong influence.
We saw the first Odin TAR full firmware package for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge last week:
- (TAR Download) The first official firmware with build G930FXXU1APB6 for Galaxy S7
- (TAR Download) The first official Odin firmware G935FXXU1APB6 Android 6.0.1 for Galaxy S7 Edge
The porting rom, which called NobleRom and tested on Galaxy S6 G920F and Galaxy S6 Edge G925F. This is a smooth, and stable custom rom, you will have a liberating experience.
NobleRom Rom Download Directly
- Noble S7 EDGE Odex Test.zip
You can flash the NobleRom Rom file that you downloaded by using TWRP custom recovery. It’s important to note that you don’t try to flash it to Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge that the model number isn’t G920F or G925F.
Boot Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge To Recovery Mode
TWRP For Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
About NobleRom Rom
- Based on XXU1APB6 Android 6.0.1 rom for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F
- Stock odexed framework Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy S7 Edge Apps but Camera is S6 stock
- Boot in 2 minutes
- Add Los Emoji
- A variety of adjustments for CSC and Build prop
- USSD works
- Advanced Power menu
Of course, if you don’t like a custom or porting rom, you can also enjoy stock Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware on your Galaxy S6 G920F or Galaxy S6 Edge G925F:
- (TAR Download) Galaxy S6 G920F stock G920FXXU3DPAD Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update
- (TAR Download) Galaxy S6 Edge G925F install stock Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware