Easily make LGUP worked for your LG device by using UPPERCUT
Most LG Android users know that LGUP is a excellent tool for flashing LG official firmware like KDZ and TOT package. However, sometimes, LGUP cannot identify our LG device or invariably encounter some problems, frustratingly, it has a higher probability.
Now, to get a better sense of LGUP, XDA recognized contributor autoprime developed an instant tool called UPPERCUT. By using UPPERCUT, LGUP will quickly recognize your LG device.
You know, LGUP is a Windows tool, from that point on, UPPERCUT is the same thing.
Then, how should we use UPPERCUT?
- The correct KDZ firmware package or TOT firmware package
The version of UPPERCUT is currently 1.0, it supports almost all of LG devices powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992, Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8226 SoC.
As you see, LGUP you downloaded is version 1.14, why use LGUP 1.14? That’s because UPPERCUT requires LGUP 1.14, and also LGUP need to be installed in its default directory.
Use Of UPPERCUT
- Please shut antivirus software on your computer
- Unzip LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.2.0.zip, then install LG Mobile Driver LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.2.0.exe to your computer
- Unzip LGUP_Store_Frame_1_14_3.zip, then install LGUP LGUP_Store_Frame_Ver_1_14_3.msi to your computer
- Connect your LG device to computer, make sure it can be correctly recognized by your computer
- Unzip UPPERCUT_22.214.171.124.zip, then simply double click the uppercut_126.96.36.199.exe to invoke LGUP