(DLOAD Download) The B840 Android 5.1 Lollipop update for Vodafone Huawei P7 L10
The B840 firmware update comes with the release date 07 April, 2016. The EMUI version number is 3.1.
As I mentioned, the update is available in Spain, I wonder if it will reach in other countries. Because actually, I think this is a proprietary update that has only the capability to apply to the Vodafone variant of Huawei P7 L10.
As usual, Huawei has released the single DLOAD firmware package to its server.
DLOADs Download Directly
- P7-L10_C02B840_Firmware_Spain_VDF_Andriod 5.1_EMUI 3.1.zip
I highly recommend that don’t flash the above DLOAD firmware file on non-Vodafone variant’s P7 L10.
DLOAD Installation Guide
- Unzip DLOAD firmware file you downloaded, you can get a folder called dload
- Transfer dload folder you unzipped to the root directory of Huawei P7’s inner or SD storage
- Make sure you have disconnect your Huawei P7 from computer
- Power Off your Huawei P7
- Reboot Huawei P7 by pressing and holding down the Volume Up, Volume Down and Power keys
- Your Huawei P7 will enter software upgrade state, then please release the keys
- Wait for the installation to be completed
There is also a more detailed guide for you.