(CF Auto Root) Root your Galaxy S7 G930F and Galaxy S7 Edge G935F
For the root of Galaxy S7, the Exynos variant, which includes SM-G930F, SM-G930FD, SM-G930X, SM-G930W8 and SM-G930S, you are not alien to it:
However, here is better way to think about it. You know what I say? On this you can more easily root your Galaxy S7 G930F and Galaxy S7 Edge G935F by using CF-Auto-Root tools developed by Chainfire. Yes, you model number of Galaxy S7 must be SM-G930F, and Galaxy S7 Edge must be SM-G935F.
If the model number isn’t going your way do you tend to moan and feel sorry for Samsung? Hey, all the Snapdragon 820 variants come with a unpleasant bootloader are abhorrent. Spend even a few months? Perhaps, I don’t know.
The Exynos variants, I think you really like it, right? At least you can pave the way for lots of rooting goods.
CF Auto Root Download Directly
- CF-Auto-Root-herolte-heroltexx-smg930f.zip (Galaxy S7 G930F)
- CF-Auto-Root-hero2lte-hero2ltexx-smg935f.zip (Galaxy S7 Edge G935F)
Actually, the CF-Auto-Root you got finally is a TAR file in format. In other words, you can flash it by using Odin.
Install TAR Package By Using Odin
Odin Download Directly
Boot Samsung Galaxy S7 To Odin Or Download Mode
While you can get a detailed guide from the above link, there is also a simple installation guide for you, so that you don’t need to jump to another page if you have experience with TAR installation.
Simple Installation Guide
- Enable Developer options and USB debugging on your Galaxy S7
- Enable OEM unlock on your Galaxy S7
- Please make sure you have installed Samsung Android USB Driver on your computer
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file you downloaded, you will get a .tar.md5 file called CF-Auto-Root-herolte-heroltexx-smg930f.tar.md5 or CF-Auto-Root-hero2lte-hero2ltexx-smg935f.tar.md5 and some other files like Odin3-v3.10.6.exe , it all depends on your model
- Double click on the Odin3-v3.10.6.exe file you extracted to run Odin tool. At this point, you can unzip Odin3 v3.10.7.zip you downloaded, and double click on the .exe file
- Reboot your Galaxy S7 to Odin or Download mode
- On Odin, click on AP to select CF-Auto-Root TAR file you extracted
- Please don’t change any other options, click on Start to install CF-Auto-Root to your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge
- Wait for the installation process is completed, once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically
Congratulations to you! Your Galaxy S7 G930F or Galaxy S7 Edge G935F is now rooted.